Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I was lured to paid to read e-mails and paid to click sites about three months ago.At the outset I would like to clarify that I am not a lazy bum looking for fast and easy cash.I have been working for between 13 to 15 hours a day on these sites clicking and reading mails and adverts.No lazy person could do that.Secondly internet connection charges in my country are very high.On average I have been spending the equivalent of US dollars 8 per day to read and click mail and adverts on the sites I had registered in.Unfortunately I have discovered to my dismay that these sites are scams.When I registered in the sites,my desire was to make a decent living from the internet.I know there are many others like me with a similar goal.This blog therefore should warn like-minded Good people not to fall into the traps I have fallen into.I shall endeavor to tell you all the sites that scammed me and show you proof.At the same time I wish that you follow my story to success since I believe that I have found a way of making money in the internet using guidance from Yaro Starak.Very soon I shall be telling you more about him.But for now let me stick to the scam story.
The first site I registered in was Agocomails.Their home page looks like this:
Active: 50,743
Payouts: 1.759.898.100 $
Home - Join - Premium Membership - Terms - Referral Contest - Inactive - Contact
They continue to entice you with the following sales pitch:
Why Should I join ?
# It is 100% FREE.
# By signing up, you support the company that will change Internet advertising for the better.
# You need nothing more than a working computer connected to the Internet.
# All E-mails are worth 100USD
# If you choose, you can upgrade your account to Premium and earn faster and more !
# For every free member under you - you get 1USD !
# Pay to Click worth 10USD / each
# Just for signup we are giving you 50USD FOR FREE !
# For every member who will upgrade - you will recive 500USD
# You can make money safely, legitimately, and easily.
# We accept members from all over the world ! International members are welcome !
# Minimum payout for free members is 20,000,00 USD - easy to reach.
# You need nothing more than a working computer connected to the Internet.
# By signing up, you support the company that will change Internet advertising for the better !!
# You will recive 10% earnings from your referral work. All will be credited to your account daily
What the do no tell you is that they have no intention of ever paying you.Just check my account with them:
Account Balances
Total Cash Balance: $ 36,340.0000
Account Transaction History
Cash in USD
03/26/2010 09:08 Paid Mail Earnings 36,100.00000
03/26/2010 06:20 Paid To Click Earnings 190.00000
02/28/2010 09:58 Sign-up Bonus 50.00000
After reaching the minimum payout for a free member,I requested payout using the contact box in their site.They promptly replied informing me that a free member has to wait for between 30 to 90 days before receiving payout.In the alternative they asked me to upgrade my account to enable instant payout.
I DECIDED TO SEND THEM THE $199 FOR UPGRADE which I did through their liberty reserve account.TO PROVE TO YOU THAT I INDEED SENT THE FUNDS TO THEM THE LIBERTY RESERVE TRANSACTION BATCH NO.IS 33478517.
From then on ,my nightmare begun.All my mails to them were being replied to with a standard e=mail requesting me to upgrade my account.After about 20 attempts to reach them without success,it dawned on me that the message I was receiving was an automated reply and further that there was no one interested in attending to my inquiries.AT THIS POINT I KNEW THAT THIS WAS A SCAM.NOT ONLY HAD I LOST MONEY FOR INTERNET CONNECTION AND PRECIOUS TIME,BUT ALSO $199 PLUS BANK CHARGES TO BOOT.
PLEASE BE WARE OF THIS SITE.



I am glad I found this. I think I have wasted two days with the same site.
ReplyDelete# It is 100% FREE.
# By signing up, you support the company that will change Internet advertising for the better.
# You need nothing more than a working computer connected to the Internet.
# All E-mails are worth 100USD
# If you choose, you can upgrade your account to Premium and earn faster and more !
# For every free member under you - you get 1USD !
# Pay to Click worth 10USD / each
# Just for signup we are giving you 50USD FOR FREE !
# For every member who will upgrade - you will recive 500USD
# You can make money safely, legitimately, and easily.
# We accept members from all over the world ! International members are welcome !
# Minimum payout for free members is 20,000,00 USD - easy to reach.
# You need nothing more than a working computer connected to the Internet.
# By signing up, you support the company that will change Internet advertising for the better !!
# You will recive 10% earnings from your referral work. All will be credited to your account daily.