Yesterday I received an E-mail whose content I shall never forget the rest of my life.It was from blogger s team informing me that my blog at http://jomacomnews.blogspot.com had been deleted for violating their scam policy.This news was devastating.
I created and started posting on the blog in February.By the middle of march,the blog was on the first page of goggle.This was no mean achievement.Most credit goes to Yaro Starak(you can read about his blueprint elsewhere in this blog)whose guidance I had used to create the blog.I had monetized the blog and was looking forward to start earning from it.However this is not to be since the blog is no more.THIS HAS NOT DAMPENED MY SPIRITS OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT BE READING THIS ARTICLE.
As I was going home in the evening ,I came across a sticker which says thus "ASPIRE LEST YOU EXPIRE".It was on the windshield of a car that I passed by.This simple 4 letter message uplifted my spirit and in that instant the idea for this post was created.I decided that today I WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW TO CREATE A BLOG AND MONETIZE IT.The exact process I followed when creating the above mentioned blog.
Initially,like most people,I thought that creating a blog is difficult.THE TRUTH IS THAT BLOGGERS HAS MADE THIS EASY FOR YOU. First you need to have a google email address.Log-in to bloggers and click create blog.ENSURE that you fill and check all the boxes.The menu is user friendly and as far as you can read and type you will not have any problems.Ensure that all details entered are truthful.The blog is ready.
Did I tell you to read their terms of use.PLEASE READ AND RE-READ THEIR SPAM POLICY.Creating a blog takes money in internet connectivity charges.time and effort.YOU DON'T WANT YOUR BLOG TO BE DELETED LIKE MINE WAS just because you did not spare a few minutes to read their terms of use.
After creating the blog I was ready to make postings.To get valuable tips on how to do this ,I read guides provided at Bloggerwanted.com.
I also used invaluable tutorials from YARO Staraks.They are offered at no cost. Click here to download the Blog Profits Blueprint
I then embarked on the process to monetize the blog.If you click on the monetize box on the dashboard of your blog you will be directed to the adsense application.Adsense will place ads on your blog and pay you for clicks made on those ads by visitors to your blog.
Next I registered for an account with clickbank.This is a large marketplace with over 20,000 vendors who wish to advertise on your blog.Clickbank will provide you with hoplinks for each advertiser you wish to place on your blog.For each sale made through your link,you shall be paid a percentage of the product sale price.To register for a click bank account you must open a pay pal account through which your payments shall be made.They also pay by check in selected countries.You will see a list of those countries in their web site.
Another site I registered with is paydotcom.com. This is another market place.
They operate in the same manner as clickbank.To open an account with them, go to:
http://paydotcom.net/?affiliate=671814
Bidvertiser is another place I registered with.They operate more or less like ADSENSE.They will place ads on your site and whenever a reader clicks on their ad you shall receive a payment.
Finally I had also registered the blog site with Linkshare and commission junction.
The blog was having ads from most of the above companies and I was expecting good returns in the foreseeable future.I told you elsewhere in this blog that I have a thick skin and do not contemplate failure.That is why I made this post today.Lets travel together.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment