Thursday, April 8, 2010

HAVE BELIEF IN YOURSELF

I have as a companion a book by the world famous Great motivator Dr.G.Francis Xavier.
Five years ago,I had the privilege of attending a two day motivational seminar he held in my country.His most inspiring thoughts for self improvement are a collection of inspiring thoughts from various authors.It has been my motivator when I am feeling low.During the said seminar he made us repeat the following sentences that he calls ten pillars for self improvement until we could recite them backwards.I reproduce them below for you;

1.I firmly believe that I have the potential for creative genius
2.I shall reach and maintain Alpha waves of mental state and thereby generate creative ideas most of the time.
3.My time is the precious currency of my life which I utilise most productively and creatively.
4.I shall cherish an idea and devote myself for its realisation.
5.I shall be so engrossed in a project that I simply cannot allow myself to become ill or indisposed.
6.I shall seal the dead past,not to worry about the unborn future,but live and enjoy the realistic present.
7.I fully believe that the only competition worthy of me is with myself.No one is superior to me.no one is inferior to me.I am what I am.
8.I strongly endorse the view that success is not just money or position in essence,it is the total fulfillment of my innate potential as a human being.
9.I shall enjoy whatever I do and finish any project within the stipulated time frame.
10.I am the maker of my own destiny and try my best to be always happy and cheerful.


His book has a total of 776 quotes from great authors and speakers of all time.The motivation I get from reading this quotes and Dr.Xaviers pillars reproduced for you above gives me the courage to continue with this blog.

It also makes me not dwell on my misfortune with scam paid to read and click sites and harness my strength into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment